Since the collapse of Somalia functioning central government in 1991, the country remains violent civil war and volatile political situations that resulted huge destruction of social development institutions, Culture, Tourism, and Integration, as well as experienced in the worst humanitarian crises ever seen in the country.
To spur accountability through advocating for essential platforms for dialogue: between political institutions, civil society groups and communities where the voiceless have a chance to participate in creating a just society for all.
Create an enabling environment for sustained growth of media, entertain, Culture and Integration among all the Somali Community.
· Expanding and enriching service learning opportunities for the Somali Youth who are living in the Regional States,
· Promoting cultural awareness and peace exhibition and folklores and social consciousness among all Federal State Members
· Providing outreach opportunities and making lasting connections between the Community and the Government
· Stronger focus on private media Group operation in the Federal Member States as to enhance their capacities by providing them Capacity Building for proper orientation of the Somali People in General.
· To create basic communication between Federal Ministry and emerging Federal Member States (FMS).
We adhere to respect the values and cultures of all our stakeholders whose participation in our decision making process is of high importance.
We behave in compliance with our mission, being honest and transparent in our activities.
· Voluntary service:
We participate in our activities with a commitment not prompted in any manner by desire for gain.
· Transparency & Accountability:
We always remain accountable to our stakeholders by giving appropriate and timely feedback and transparent in our activities.
We collectively serve the community by being effective and efficient in our activities.
THE PUBLIC RELATIONS AND REGIONAL STATE MANDATE
· Coordination all among Federal State Members
- Cultural Awareness and Community Integration
- Creating Youth Advisory Group
- Participation in determining the future of society through public debate
THE PHILOSOPHY OF PUBLIC RELATIONS AND REGIONAL STATE
The Organization’s philosophy is fostering coordination between the Government and the federal State Members and access to credible information while at the same time working with other key stakeholders to work towards a just society through the creation of avenues that contribute towards media professionalism, reviving Culture and accountability It set of believes about the basic problems of about the Media and their interest power to solve all those problems could be workable.